Development Home Page
Development Incentives | Request for Proposals
Building Permits | Building Permit FAQ
Zoning Map | Business Resources | Links
Phone: (847) 872-8699
| E-mail |
Helpful Information / Construction Guidelines
What are the Building Permit
The current Winthrop Harbor building permit
fees are available for download in PDF format:
- Residential Building
Building Permit Fees
When is a Permit Required?
Please contact the Building
Department for any questions!
- Installation/construction of a fence on
- Construction of a garage.
- Construction of a shed.
- Re-roof of house or garage.
- Construction of a deck or patio.
- Porch enclosure.
- Driveway, new or resurface.
- Installation of a swimming pool. [information
- Application of siding, facia or soffit.
- Addition to existing home.
- Construction of a new home.
- Repair/maintenance to electrical, plumbing
and/or heating/cooling system.
- Upgrade of electrical service.
- Repair or new installation of service
walks and sidewalks.
- Installation of antenna tower.
- Installation of low voltage alarm system.
- If in doubt, contact
the Building Department!